Tuesday, March 15, 2016

People are either excited about the NCAA tournament or oblivious. When I told a woman I had Gonzaga falling out of my brackets, she suggested I take Imodium. 



Disney announced that 73-year-old Harrison Ford is returning for the fifth Indiana Jones movie. This one is called “Indiana Jones. The Early-bird Buffet.”

Disney announced that 73-year-old Harrison Ford is returning for the fifth Indiana Jones movie. This one is called “Indiana Jones. Temple of, oh, shoot, what is that temple called again?” 



An anti-Trump ad features women quoting misogynistic things Donald Trump has said. When asked to comment, Trump said; “So what? I get a massage every day. My misogynist is awesome.” 




Guinness handed out an award to a 116-year-old man for being the oldest living person. It is the only award that comes with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.