Friday, January 15, 2016


OK, fine. We did not win the lottery. This is just as good. No, it isn't. But here is a picture of my dog, Wally, rocking a man-bun. You're welcome.



Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are going at it. Is it just me, or do these guys look like the dorks in high school fighting over the only girl in the Math Club?

Ted Cruz is in trouble for accusing Donald Trump of having New York values. Upon hearing this, New Yorkers named their middle finger “Values” and showed it to Ted Cruz. 

At the republican debate, Carly Fiona’s opening statement was “Unlike another women in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband.” And to think people were worried the two women running might get catty.

They have the names of the three winners of the $1.5 billion Powerball lottery. They are, one, not you, two, not me, and three, not me.