Wednesday, October 02, 2013


A group of WWII veterans stormed the government-shutdown-closed WWII memorial; only our government can put a temporary fence so weak, it can’t keep out a group of 80 and 90-year-olds.
Now that the government has been shut down, so is the FCC; which explains Matt Lauer opening the “Today” show with: “Suck it, bitches.” 


Not to brag, but if I don't, who will?

As an admitted non-tech expert - it goes without saying I can't write software or program - here is a list of stuff I did Sunday:
Surfed some waves and filmed it on my GoPro
Edited the video on iMovie including adding the Stones song
Uploaded the movie to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Blogger
Made a radio station on my TV on Apple TV that only plays Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin. 
Bought a song off my TV on iTunes 
Bought a book on Amazon
Played Words With Friends
Watched a game on my DVD
Watched a documentary on Netflix
Plus used Google, e-mailed and got directions on iMaps not to mention sending texts and calling on my cell phone, play a game on Xbox, grill a mean steak and play an Eric Clapton song on my harmonica.
Almost none of which I could have done 20 years ago when I got married to my wonderful wife, Virginia.