Monday, March 05, 2012




A Frenchman is suing Google because the Street View shot of his house shows him swigging from a bottle of wine and urinating. The man is suing for invasion of privacy, Google is counter-suing for him being a silly French stereotype.

A New York woman sued her Boston college because she complained her dorm roommate was having too much sex and they did nothing. And male students are suing the school because they didn’t release the name of her roommate.


Is it just me, or does Rick Santorum look like he was kicked out of his Civil War Reenactment club for being too fanatical?

"But, but, clearly he is in the Pennsylvania light brigade, but his cap was from the New Jersey's Seventh regiment."



Is it just me, or does Mitt Romney look like a guy who still thinks it's hip to say "Far out" and "Groovy."?


Rush Limbaugh called a Georgetown law student a "slut" because she asked for insurance to pay for her birth control and now advertisers are bailing out of Rush's radio show. And Rush is backpedaling;

"Did I say slut? No, I meant Ho, which is short for Hoya. You know, for the Georgetown Hoyas. Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket."


Now, I don't want to say the Russian election was rigged, but one write-in ballot was; "My vote is for Vladimir Putin so I don't get shot."