Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Leaving the boys behind

The 'heimers be chillaxing, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


After 72 days, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. You’d like to think Kim will handle the divorce with dignity, but I bet she makes a huge ass of herself.

The Kardashian family issued a statement saying that, during Kim’s difficult time, they hope everybody will please continue to disrespect their utter lack of class, dignity and privacy.

Because the East Coast storm, passengers on JetBlue airlines in Connecticut were stuck on the runway for seven and a half hours. Turns out they were hiding in plane sight.

After 72 days, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. The only good news is they won’t have to spend any time arguing over who gets custody of Bruce Jenner’s dignity.

To be honest I had a rough Halloween. I went to a party dressed up as Rick Perry then I lost every Charades debate I was in.