Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New research reveals $360 million dollars of US aid to Afghanistan has been re-directed to terrorists groups. This is the kind of information that is likely to make me change my mind about building a summer home in Kabul.

I like that Rick Perry, he reminds me of a guy who likes to tinkle his scotch rocks tumbler in one hand while shaking and popping cocktail peanuts in his mouth with the other while saying "Conception-wise" "Let me play with the numbers" and "a win-win scenario" a lot.

Is it just me or does Rick Perry look like a guy who, when he gives a speech, has people playing B.S. Bingo yelling "B.S." every two minutes?

Since you asked:

Last night had friends over so I grilled pizzas on the grill.

Our awesome local bakery, Village Mill Bakery, has these great pre-formed slightly baked pizza doughs. Sautee onions, peppers, pork sausage. Slather on pizza sauce, lots of cheese, liberal amount of onions, sausage and peppers, put on pepperonis and top with chopped olives.

In the grill on top of a stone on top of a metal platform for ten minutes, garnish with chopped parsley.

Badaboom, badabing, badaboop. Virg made a tasty salad, red wine, music, my Andre the Giant imitation of the Dread Pirate Roberts, fun had by all.