Friday, February 19, 2010

I have such a crush on Julia Mancuso, I am going to find out where she lives and ride my bike slowly past her house.


You hangin' or bangin', Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers?


Tiger Woods held a press conference to apologize for his many affairs; there was an awkward moment when a writer asked Tiger about his mea culpa, Tiger said; "I'm not sure I remember a Mea, but I am sorry about sleeping with her as well."


I like that newly elected republican Senator from Massachusetts, Scott Brown, he reminds me of a guy who likes to tell people; “Let me play with the numbers and get back to you.”



More Vancouver Olympics facts. Did you know that double- silver medal skier Julia Mancuso’s father did prison time for running a $140 million marijuana ring? Being around that much pot, it’s a miracle Julia did not turn out to be a criminal, or even worse, a snowboarder.



I like that Massachusetts republican senator, Scott Brown, he reminds me of a guy who always brings extra ice to a cocktail party.


I like that Massachusetts republican senator, Scott Brown, he reminds me of a guy who likes to wink and point a pistol finger at someone and say; “Kahhpewwwww.”


I like that Massachusetts republican senator, Scott Brown, he reminds me of a guy who likes to ask his golden retriever, “Who’s a good boy? Is Skipper a good boy? Yes he is. ”


I like that Massachusetts republican senator, Scott Brown, he reminds me of a guy who can fix anything with duct tape or a can of WD-40.