Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This just in:

The White House made fun of Sarah Palin writing speech crib notes on her hands. She thinks that’s embarrassing? Wait until they found out Sarah writes TGIF in all her shoes. Not for Thank God It’s Friday, it stands for: Toes Go In First.



Democrats are still reeling over the loss of Ted Kennedy’s Massachusetts Senate seat to Republican Scott Brown. I like Scott Brown, he looks like a guy who will quote “Caddy Shack” at least ten times in a round of golf.


I like Scott Brown, he looks like the guy who won salesman of the month at the New Haven Lexus dealership on route 51.


I like Scott Brown, he looks like a guy hanging out at the Country Club pool with lots of white zinc oxide on his nose who calls all the kids sport.


I like Scott Brown, he looks like the guy whose cologne you can smell five minutes after he left the room.


I like Scott Brown, he looks like the guy you’ve been introduced to ten times at your wife’s company Christmas party, but he doesn't remember you.

.


I like Scott Brown, he reminds me of the guy at work who likes to ask; “Are you working hard or hardly working?”


I like Scott Brown, he reminds me of the guy at the party who swirls his scotch rocks in one hand while shaking peanuts and popping them into his mouth with the other.


I like Scott Brown, he reminds me of the real estate broker who says the housing market that is in the tank is "value increased."