Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Screw It



Just do it to it and screw it, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


Everyone is making out their Christmas lists. Tiger Woods is asking for a brand new alibi.


Luxury Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer is sticking with Tiger Woods. Not only that, they are going to make a new Tiger Woods watch. Instead of a big hand and a little hand, the Tiger watch has a big head and a little head, but only the little head functions.


It’s the time of year when Santa Claus decides who’s been naughty or nice. Gosh, I wonder which way that is going to go for Tiger Woods?


Have you heard about the new Tiger Woods Christmas Special? It’s called; “Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.

Here is a fun bit we at a.L.B.B. like to call:

End of conversations you don’t want to walk in on at a party:

“ . . . and if I catch who taught the little bastard to call Child Protective Services, I’ll kill ‘em.”


“ . . . I can’t tell if it’s just irritated or infected. Can I show you?”


“ . . . now I have to go to everyone in the neighborhood and tell them. Can you believe that?”


“ . . . so I said, if you ain’t got a restraining order, it ain’t stalking, sugar lips.”


“ . . . sure, they call it embezzling, I call it creative investing.”


“ . . . they just let me out for the funerals, I have to go back in on Monday.” (I actually heard that one)

“ . . . I could have sworn that gun wasn’t loaded.”

" . . . how something that huge fit in me, I have no idea."

" . . . I like her, and she is Tiger Woods approved."