Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hot, smart, funny, there are just so damn few of us . . .

Twitter trending is the new Twitter trending, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

Can anyone explain to me why Sarah Palin won an Emmy for "30 Rock"?


Since you asked:
If anyone never questioned the fickle nature of fame in Hollywood, they weren't following Diablo Cody's weekend. On Sunday, the awesome Diablo was getting gang hate-slammed at the box office with her Megan Fox movie "Jennifer's Body" while, at the same instant, being praised to the heavens with an Emmy for "United States of Tara."

Megan Fox may be living proof that being scorching hot and being liked are not connected.


When celebrity outbursts - like Kanye West and just about anything Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump say - happen, it reminds me I would give almost anything to be able to go up to them and say;

"Listen, we get that your opinion of yourself is a billion times higher than your actual worth as a mostly useless human, but even a flaming egomaniac a-hole like yourself can grasp that your opinion isn't actually more important than everyone else's opinion combined? Or are you really that stupid?


Reason #45,987 Why I Love This Country:

These posts were right next to each other on Twitter:

John McCain:
Addressing the 2009 Foreign Policy Initiative Conference this morning re: Afghanistan and Iran.


Paris Hilton: I loves loves loves me some chocolate. XOXO.

When someone, anyone, utters the three words "My pet ferret" my brain immediately wishes them a quiet buh bye.