Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Did you hear? South Carolina changed their state motto from; "While I breathe, I hope" to; "Help, our horny Governor is talking and he can't shut up."


Mark Sanford said his tryst was "a forbidden, tragic love story."And his Argentine squeeze, Maria, is responding, she said; "Uh, yeah, I think I want to start seeing other governors. It's not you, its me. Oh hell, who am I kidding? Its you."


What with all these celebrities getting knocked off, it makes me glad that I don't have enough talent or good looks or discipline to ever be a famous celebrity. Wait, why do I suddenly feel so very sad?

Wait, if talent or good looks and discipline are the keys to being a celebrity, how come Tom Arnold is a celebrity?

Here is what confuses me about Chaz, nee Chastity Bono. She used to be an outspoken and often angry and militant spokes person for lesbians and feminists. Now she is going to become a man? Isn't that like a Captain of the Navy Seals joining the Taliban?

Chaz Bono is serious about becoming a man. She is stocking up on her "I'm a lesbian in a man's body" crass dumb guy jokes.