Sunday, June 14, 2009

I don't know about this Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad guy.

He reminds me of the guy who tells you your rug cleaning doesn't apply for the sale price in their ad.

He reminds me of the magazine stand guy who constantly yells; "This is not a library."

He reminds me of the guy who sells meat door-to-door.

He reminds me of the guy at the gas station who never knows directions to anywhere.

He reminds me of a guy who insists the car he is selling isn't used, but executive driven.

He reminds me of the New York cab driver who doesn't respond when you ask why you have driven by the Statue of Liberty twice on the way to Kennedy airport.

He reminds me of the guy who splashes way too much toxic smelling
ammonia solvent to mop the floor of the fast food restaurant while you are still eating.

He reminds me of the guy in the meeting who loudly sucks his teeth after every sip of coffee.

He reminds me of the guy the police want to question for hanging out too near a playground.

He reminds me of the guy selling knock-off Rolex watches to tourists in Times Square.

He reminds me of a guy whose cologne still reeks long after he leaves the room.

He reminds me of a guy whose handshake feels like a cold dead squid.

He reminds me of a guy who brags about his success with "the ladies" seriously and often.

He reminds me of a guy at Dennys cleaning his teeth vigorously with a tooth pick.

TV experts say it looks like the Sarah Palin-David Letterman flap has been a huge boost to Letterman's ratings.

Sarah Palin accidentally causing massive support to her opponent? Why, who has ever heard of such a thing?

Poor John McCain. One suspects he feels picking Sarah Palin was the worst mistake he has made since he said; "Think I'll take one more pass at that anti-aircraft gun."

This weekend in a beautiful town in the Swiss Alps, the locals picnic on cheese, bread and wine and watch an ancient tradition to see which cow will fight to be the winner. It's kind of like when Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore go at it.

Bored Game
On Friday, flakey Chicago Cubs Milton Bradley had several base running and fielding errors including miscounting the outs and tossing a ball to a fan on the second out causing a runner to advance. The good news is the board game maker Milton Bradley heard about this and made a game inspired by Bradley based on Yahtzee: Stupid Yuhtzee.

You know it is going bad for a player like Bradley when you really start to wonder which team he wants to win.