Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does John McCain look like the old guy in McDonalds demanding the manager gives him his money back after already eating half of his Happy Meal?


Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the high school English teacher who just informed you, with a big smile on her face, that you were failing her class?


Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the head of the Co-Op board who turns down your bid with a huge smile on her face?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the beauty pageant director who reminds the audience that all the girls are winners in their own special way?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the president of the Country Club Membership committee who smiled when she told you they had turned down your membership request?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the housewife playing Nurse Ratched in the local theater production of “One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like night shift nurse who won’t give you a sleeping pill?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the bank officer who gleefully turned down your loan?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the Mom who told you your date with her daughter is off because she is grounded but you know it’s because she doesn’t approve of you?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the high school counselor who tells you had to better apply yourself?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look like the big shot agent’s secretary who won’t let anyone past her without an appointment?

Is it just me or does John McCain look like that old guy in the grocery store trying to sneak by fifteen cans of cat food in the Ten-Items-Or-Less line?

Is it just me, or does John McCain look like that cranky old guy in the grocery store who keeps bumping your leg with his cart?

Is it just me or does John McCain look like the guy at the coffee shop who keeps showing you pictures of his fishing trip?

Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look just like the mother of the girl who broke up with you to date the star quarterback of your rival high school’s football team but not until after you gave her expensive earrings on Valentines Day? OK, that one was just me.