Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It is hard out here

All the good people here at a.L.B.b. would like to introduce a brand new feature we call:

WWBS:

What would Borat say?

Paris Hilton?

“Paris is a wery pretty. Especially for young boy. He would be big hit with dancer fancy boys at “Wizards of Ozeses” festival.”

Saddam Hussein?

“He is being too much of a nice guy pretty boy for being leader in my country, Kazakhstan. We prefer leaders who can hang rusty transmission from their testiesachels. I am hearing he is well hung, though.”

Britney Spears?

“Wery niiiice. I liiiiike. She is having so much, how you say, class? Wahwahweewhah. Oops I did it again, make too fast sexy time when think about her. I clean up.”

American NFL football?

“Is being like sport in my country called Pushanugginez except not with goats and they wear clothes. Our ball is also being skin of pig but with much less pointy gypsy head stuffed inside.”

Donald Trump?

It is being wery impressive how he is being able to comb his pubis over his head. In my country the harvest of all that pubis would be worthing of the lot of money. High five.”