Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shall we hug it out? Let’s hug it out, Beeeyaaaatch and Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

Batter up
“Batman Begins” opens today. In this one, I think Batman gets arrested for serving Jesus Juice to and sleeping with Robin.

“Batman Begins” opens today featuring Katie Holmes. There was one scene that was weird: when Batman jumps up and down on Oprah’s couch yelling “I’m in love, I’m in love.”

“Batman Begins” opens today. Unlike the other super heroes, Batman doesn’t have any special powers, he is just a really rich guy fighting crime. That would be tough for me. “Gosh, should I fight this entire biker gang or should I take a yacht trip to the Riviera? Hmm, let me think.”


How hot is it?
It has been brutally hot back east. People in New York are sweating like the kids at the Chuckie Cheese restaurant near the Neverland Ranch.


It is so hot back east, in New York city, the Times Square hookers are offering to blow on people.


Tyson chicken
Kevin McBride said that, during their fight, Mike Tyson bit his nipple. So, I guess this makes McBride the titular heavy weight contender.

Just what we needed when we needed it
The “Backstreet Boys” have a comeback album out. I think it’s called: “Please Buy This Album, We Hate Working at Dominoes.”

I think the album is called; “Why the Hell Didn’t I Save Some of That 1999 Money?”

I think the album is called, “We Are Now Too Old To Try and Be Hip.”