Tuesday, March 15, 2005

We got tee tee, very little, as in the opposite of beau coup, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

No Jack Jacko II
Michael Jackson may be in serious financial trouble. We will know when Michael is broke when his attorney changes Michael’s plea from innocent to “This freak is as guilty as hell, your Honor.”

Bad, but not as bad
On an online interview Martha Stewart says her electronic monitoring bracelet chafes her. But she then added it was better than when she used to get chafed by her cellmate.

Tell it to them
Greek researchers say living in the mountains is good for your health. Try telling that to the family of Sonny Bono.

Who, Yes, and U2 on First
Blues legend Buddy Guy and U2 were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame. Can you imagine if U2 had been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at the time as the Who and Yes? It would be the ultimate "Who’s on first?" routine for my out-of-it Uncle Dewie.

UD: “Who’s in the hall of fame?”

Lex: “Yes.”

UD: “I’m asking.”

Lex: “U2”

UD: “Me also? Why me?"

Lex: “No, not you, Yes, U2.”

UD: “Me and who?”

Lex: “Yes, Who, but not you, U2.”

UD: “Not me, I don’t sing, so who?”

Lex: “No, Who, Yes, and also U2.”

UD: “I don't know, and why me and who?”

Lex: “Yes and Who.”

UD: “Again, I’m asking.”

Lex: “Yes.”

UD: “Who?”

Lex: “Right, but U2 and Yes but not you.”

UD: "Me too but not me, yes?"

It could go on all night.

And did you notice I went the whole blog entry without saying the word Hoobastank? Darn it! Shoot. Oh well.